Anima Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me. Body of Christ, save me. Blood of Christ, inebriate me. Water from the side of Christ, wash me. Passion of Christ, strengthen me. O good Jesus, hear me. Within Thy wounds, hide me. Suffer me not to be separated from Thee. From the malicious enemy, defend me. In the hour of my death call me and bid me come unto Thee, that I may praise Thee with Thy saints and with Thy angels forever and ever. Amen.

Saturday, January 21, 2006


Emaciated but not defeated Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

At Friday, January 27, 2006 9:00:00 AM, Blogger Matt said...

Speaking of emaciation...

As promised many moons ago, I plan on sending you some of our newest liquid bread. However, if your head thinks beer, your taste buds will betray you. The latest installment in our yeast farming attempts made the finest hard cider this side of Jordan.

Thanks for your reply on your blog.

You'll like J.T.(once you get past the idea of a town named after a man's full name) It's a pretty area with lots of sore feet.

 
At Friday, January 27, 2006 11:02:00 PM, Blogger Peter said...

Matt,

I had a very discouraging night. We went over to a friend's house and I brought over some Woodchuck cider. It was skunky and flat and had to promptly be poured down the sink. I'm dissillusioned with the big outfits and will pay a high premium(or trade for something of equal value) for a portion of that second batch.

 
At Sunday, January 29, 2006 9:05:00 AM, Blogger Matt said...

I've never had Woodchuck, but from what my friends tell me it's not too far off from your experience.

Email me your address when you get all settled in at JT, and I'll contact our head brewmaster who will in turn put in a requsition to the CEO (of our large conglomerate) who might, by his good graces, gift some cider as a write-off.

man18@cornell.edu

 

Post a Comment

<< Home