Anima Christi

Soul of Christ, sanctify me. Body of Christ, save me. Blood of Christ, inebriate me. Water from the side of Christ, wash me. Passion of Christ, strengthen me. O good Jesus, hear me. Within Thy wounds, hide me. Suffer me not to be separated from Thee. From the malicious enemy, defend me. In the hour of my death call me and bid me come unto Thee, that I may praise Thee with Thy saints and with Thy angels forever and ever. Amen.

Tuesday, January 24, 2006

On The Road Again

Sarah and I will be moving again by the grace of God within the next five months or so. I signed a contract for a job in southern Carbon County in Pennsylvania, a bit north of Allentown. If we are able to afford a house, we will try to live in the town of Jim Thorpe as this area is growing rather quickly and would likely be a good investment. Jim Thorpe is of course named after the great athlete. The town made some kind of deal with his wife that if he was buried there they'd change their town's name from Mauchunk to J.T. It's history, he's buried on a hill above town.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home